According to the latest report compiled by Fact.MR, the global market for patient lateral transfer is likely to experience healthy growth. The market is estimated to bring in US$ 288.4 million revenue by 2022 end. The rising risk of injuries to the caregivers while handling patients, implementation of rules and regulations on minimizing manual patient handling at various hospitals are major factors driving the demand for patient lateral transfer devices across the globe.
In this patient lateral transfer market study, the following years are considered to project the market footprint:
- History Year: 2012 – 2016
- Base Year: 2012
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Year: 2017 – 2022
After reading the patient lateral transfer market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global patient lateral transfer market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total patient lateral transfer market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global patient lateral transfer market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the patient lateral transfer market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each patient lateral transfer market player.
The patient lateral transfer market report covers the following regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Italy)
- APEJ (China, India)
Request Sample Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=298
On the basis of product type, the patient lateral transfer market report considers the following segments:
- Air Assisted Transfer Device
- Transfer Accessories Market
- Slide Sheets
On the basis of usage type, the patient lateral transfer market report includes:
- Single Patient Use
Prominent patient lateral transfer market players covered in the report contain:
- Getinge AB
- Airpal, Inc
- Stryker Corporation
- Sizewise Rentals, LLC
- Medline Industries, Inc
- EZ Way, Inc
- McAuley Medical, Inc
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
Healthcare workers often perform a physical task, generally transferring a patient from one bed to another, from bed to stretcher, etc., hence while carrying out the transfer the force is put on the back which results in back problem and pain. To avoid all these complications, manufacturers are focusing on providing non-mechanical devices that can help in easy patient lateral transfer without causing any injuries to both the patient and healthcare workers.
The patient lateral transfer market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the patient lateral transfer market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global patient lateral transfer market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the global patient lateral transfer market?
- What opportunities are available for the patient lateral transfer market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the global patient lateral transfer market?
Request Methodology of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=298
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.